Tuesday 3 April 2012

Donation Are Now Being Accepted!

Hello One and all!

Recently I have been working on WonderCraft Style avatars. This has been going really well and there has been a growing interest in the avatar images. As a result I have started taking commissions from people who Private Message me via Youtube. Some people have even suggested that I start asking money for creating the avatars...but I was like "Wut? No wayz foolz..." (I don't talk like that really...) Anyway, as a compromise I have added a Paypal Donate Button at the bottom of this blog. It is completely secure, so if you are interested in donating to me then click dat button! (you get to decide how much you donate to me and all cards are excepted!)

Here are some examples of the avatars that I create!

Of course there are speedpaint videos associated with each of these drawings which you can find on Youtube! (User Name; Vendroma)

Okay Folks that is all for the moment.
For those of you still following my other blog I suggest that you migrate over to this one. I have decided that this blog will no longer be Blender3D exclusive and will comprise of all of my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment