Wednesday 8 February 2012

Yes I Know it's not Blender related...

Okay people, I have been working on this video for a little while now! I play Minecraft and an amazing artist does these incredible pieces of artwork of people's minecraft avatars! His name is of course SamCube, visit his website WonderCraft HERE!

Anyway, I am also part of a Minecraft series called Adventures in Blockspace (Clicky Clicky to see the first episode of the first series) I'm Vendroma BTW... Anyway...again...I was sort of commissioned to do WonderCraft, SamCube style avatars for all of the people involved in me and my brother's (Grindboy) minecraft series. I said yes and decided to record myself doing the avatars much like SamCube himself does! Okay I think I have waffled on for looooooong enough, so here is the video!



As usual if you wound't mind spending a couple of seconds subscribing, liking and sharing the video, that would really warm my heart!

Also, I do realise this is not a Blender3D video, but I now consider this to be my main website soooooo, yeh...

Well, that's all I have to say at the moment. Enjoy the video as much a possible!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment