Saturday 21 April 2012

Getting Back to Blender!

Hi all,

I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks so that I can concentrate on College work.  But before I sign off I wanted to post a little image first. 
Some of you may be familiar with my Cargo Vessel design video on Youtube.  Well after some recent updates in Blender and some design ideas floating around, I decided to create another vessel.  This time the cargo ship is used for taking produce from a planet's surface to an orbiting space station!  Anyway there may be a video in the pipe line, but not for a while yet!

So here it is.  This is the fully modelled and fully textured ship!

Hope everyone likes it.

I know that some people may be annoyed that I'm taking a few weeks off, but I have work that must be done!  I hope that you stick with me even if I'm not here that often!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment