Saturday 2 June 2012

Charging for Drawings

Hi everyone,

Although I made this announcement on Youtube a little while ago, I've decided to put an official post here as well!  As you may be aware I do Minecraft Avatar Drawings.  For a while I have been doing them for free, however now I feel as though I should charge for them.  The reason is quite simple, I spend over an hour on each avatar drawing and although I enjoy doing them, I see little return for my work (apart from the happiness of my clients!).  So by charging for them I will be making money from my drawings and the client gets a bigger say in how it is produced!  Everyone wins!

This is what I charge for;  A single avatar drawing costs £10 and a double avatar drawing costs £15 Examples below!





This is an example of a single avatar drawing.  This means that there is only one avatar for me to draw.


And this is an example of a double avatar drawing, meaning that there are two avatars in the same drawing.  Below is a little video to explain everything!  It goes on for 20mins or so, but it does explain things in more depth!

No comments:

Post a Comment