Saturday 27 April 2013

My New Guitar

I couldn't help but show off my new guitar and while I'm here make a few updates!!

First the guitar:


Ain't it a beauty?  I managed to get an entire starter kit from Gear4Music for a very reasonable price!  I'm going to start teaching myself how to play and might make my own music to add to my speed paint videos (copyright on Youtube has been a real thorn in my side recently).


So, onto the updates!



Firstly I'm still not taking Avatar Drawing Commissions, the work load from my Illustration Degree has increased and I have more deadlines to deal with.  I'm still going to be charging for commissions, however, the price will be dropped and there will be more options available to people depending on what they want.  Also, I'm trying to make a new, better way for people to contact me about avatar drawings, but we'll have to see how that goes.





The let's play series is going strong although there has been little interest from people on Youtube, this is understandable considering that Minecraft Let's Plays are EVERYWHERE on Youtube.  What annoys me is how much work I put into the videos and yet they still get lost under all the others.  Still, if I'm persistent, my channel will eventually grow.  If you are at all interested in watching the videos then here is a link to the Playlist for all the current episodes :)

Okay peeps, I think that's everything.  If you have any questions about anything then don't be afraid to leave a comment or hit me up on Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment