Monday 7 January 2013

Cell Ship Revamp!

Hi Folks,

I've been really busy recently and haven't been able to make any new posts, but I do have a good reason!  First Christmas, second New Years, third working on my degree, fourth releasing a new minecraft let's play!  Yeh that's right.  People have been asking me for a let's play and I finally did it.  Don't forget to like the video and share it to other minecraft lovers!!
Enjoy the video! Anyway, this is not the reason I have made this post.  Oh no indeed!

No, this post is dedicated to one of my most successful videos on my Youtube Channel.  Link to that video here.  That's right, the Cargo spaceship design!  So, I have recently upgraded my computer TO THE MAX and I want to redo the cell ship design but with cycles and better textures and materials!
To that end I have done some test renders with and without the blender compositor.  Tell me what you think about these sample images below:

So, thoughts, opinions?  Leave them below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment