Sunday 7 August 2011

Ah! Spider!

Oh wait...no it's a giant robot spider tank thingy with lasers. Wait...Ahhh!

Okay, done some testing with rigging and the like, plus texturing and such, not to mention modeling...I have finished with this little beauty! Don't know what I will use it for. Maybe an RTS game? I don't know.

Anywhoooooo, here is the image of awesomeness!

Yeh! Click the image to make it larger for your eyes to see with...and yeh...something like that.

Also look at the new banner! Eh? I liked the spider walker sooooo much that I am using it in my Blog banner! Anyway, hope you all like the image. Don't forget to check out my youtube Channel HERE for more interesting things like videos and tutorials and bunnies. Okay maybe not bunnies, but the rest is true! So CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment